Friday, June 27, 2008

My own survey

1. What was I doing ten years ago? I was learning the ropes at a new job. I had just moved to Seattle and was working on getting my driver's license there and also looking for my first car to purchase... ever!

2. What was I doing five years ago? I was living in Orlando, working in a place where I could wear jeans and a t-shirt every day to work. I had my dog Mrka for about 4 months. I didn't go out much, I mostly fussed with my plants and crocheted (I guess some things don't change much :)

3. Five things on my to do list for tomorrow. (1) re-pot the new violets I just got, (2) FINALLY re-pot my three Christmas cactus, (3) re-pot another plant that Bauer ruined, (4) I have a hair appointment at 2:00 PM and (5) maybe see Wall-E? All of this is of course contingent on me feeling well. (my meds seem to be kicking the bronchitis' butt, FYI)

4. Snacks I enjoy. Jelly Belly jellybeans, Swedish Fish, Runts, Laffy Taffy, Starburst, Skittles, any kind of non-chocolate candy, potato chips, Heath Klondikes... nothing particularly healthy, ha!


5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire? Quit my day job, buy a bigger house, open a yarn store, pay off debt that family members have, donate money to favorite charities... so many things!!

6. Places I have lived. Munhall, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Kirkland, WA; Lake Buena Vista, FL; Orlando, FL.

7. People I want to know more about: Queen Elizabeth I (I have an odd fascination with her), Princess Grace, Walt Disney, Catherine the Great, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, Queen Victoria...

8. Places I want to visit: Ireland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Australia, Alaska, The Grand Canyon, Montreal, Vermont, New Hampshire, China, Japan. (that's the short list)

9. Things I wished I could do or can do but do better: Listen (instead of thinking about what I will say next), keep a tidy house - it is clean, but not as organized as I would like, draw/paint, play an instrument, speak a second (or third!) language.

10. Thing I'm most embarrassed about: My yarn stash. Seriously, it is out of control!!!

No comments: