Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm an ants in the pants... in case you didn't already know that.

So, I was feeling a bit better this AM when I woke up, so I figured "GREAT! I'll get to do a bunch of things that I didn't feel like doing yesterday when I was feeling sick!". So, Chris and I did a little shopping and we stopped at Lowe's so I could get the last few plants to finish my gardening. I did a few more hibiscus to fill in where some older plants were pulled out, and more begonias along the edge of the side flower bed. Chris didn't get a good shot of it, but I'm wearing knee pads so I don't have to shift a kneel pad around. He said that I look like a "fly girl" from In Living Cover... LOL...

Here's me in all my glory:





Unfortunately, it seems that I over-did it today. I'm now not feeling well again AT ALL. My stuffy nose and cough are both back along with a new friend "wicked headache". I should have done today what I did yesterday. Maybe someday I'll learn. Yesterday I was on the sofa most of the afternoon (when I wasn't napping in bed) finishing The Kite Runner for Tuesday's book club meeting. Here's Al sleeping with his head propped up on my foot :) He's such a little turkey!



No comments: