Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Survey

Ok, I totally swiped this from Chris' cousin's blog, but everyone who knows me knows that I LOVE surveys. Here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse which is sitting on the steps to go up when I go to bed in a few.
2. Your significant other? In the "computer room" on the computer.
3. Your hair? messy!
4. Your mother? Sleeping
5. Your father? See #4
6. Your favorite thing? YARN! (if we're talking non-breathing "things")
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember one from last night.
8. Your favorite drink? Sugar free Kool-aid
9. Your dream/goal? I'd love to make money from my crochet pieces someday.
10. The room you’re in? kitchen
11. Your hobby? duh! Crochet! (I also like to read)
12. Your fear? Sewers on the street; the kind that are totally open. Seriously, I'm irrationally afraid of them.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I'd like to be looking at schools for our future child (no, not pg yet, but hoping for a child soon!)
14. What you’re not? dumb
15. Muffins? any fruit, and I especially love the kinds with the crumble topping
16. One of your wish list items? iPhone
17. Where you grew up? Munhall, PA; just southeast of Pittsburgh
18. The last thing you did? finished making ANOTHER crochet dishcloth
19. What are you wearing? t-shirt and shorts
20. Favorite gadget? Tivo Remote :)
21. Your pets? In order of age: Franco (bird, 9), Mrka Usi (dog, 8), Al Udied (dog, 6) and "Rocket" Bauer (dog, 3)
22. Your computer? is always on!
23. Your mood? happy
24. Missing someone? family/friends in PA/WA
25. Your car? Honda Accord
26. Something you’re not wearing? a bra
27. Favorite store? TJ Maxx
28. Like someone? CA :)
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? tonight! we watched Wipeout for the first time
31. Last time you cried? I don't remember...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thief! ;-)
Hope all is well!