Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Great photos and whatnot

I haven't written in a while. I wish I could say that I had some great reason, but in truth, I'm just lazy.

We got a new camera on the 4th of July. We got another Canon Elph (since we loved our last one), the Power Shot SD870 IS. It is pretty cool. My favorite feature is that it has a face recognition feature where it will detect a human face, and follow that as the subject, blurring out the background.

Anyway, since we had the new toy on the 4th of July, Chris wanted to try it out at Epcot while we were there. I became tired of all the photos he was taking, can you tell?





Then, just plain silly...




Then, I just wanted to ruin all of the pictures...




...until Chris yelled at me and told me to behave so we could get ONE nice picture. This was the best we could do ;) What else do you expect after walking in the park all afternoon in JULY in ORLANDO??


No comments: