Friday, August 1, 2008

Yup, another survey...

I Am: A woman.
I Want: Children... and an iPhone - ha!
I Have: Four pets.
I Wish: Florida wasn't so darn hot all of the time!
I Hate: Katie Couric. Seriously. Hate.
I Fear: Besides sewers? Someone I love being hurt or getting sick.
I Hear: Franco "talking"
I Search: Google when I need to find something.
I Wonder: When the time comes, if we'll have boys or girls or both.
I Regret: Not having learned to play an instrument or another language.
I Love: Chris!
I Ache: After doing rigorous gardening.
I Always: Watch GMA when getting ready for work.
I Usually: Have my pedometer on.
I Am Not: Very patient.
I Dance: Rarely.
I Sing: In the car when I'm by myself.
I Never: Watch horror movies.
I Rarely: Push in my chair when I get up from a table (this drives Chris crazy).
I Cry: When I'm frustrated more than when I'm sad.
I Am Not Always: Patient.
I Lose: Confidence in people very easily. I think that's why I'm so stubbornly independent.
I'm Confused: As to why people still smoke.
I Need: To get myself a soda. I'm thirsty.
I Should: Lose weight.

No comments: