Friday, August 8, 2008

Ok, last survey for a while...

I got this in email from a friend of mine. Instead of responding via email, I'm just posting it here.

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Not really. Only with hot wings.
2. Do you own a gun? There are no guns registered in my name.
3. What's a favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee houses? Iced skim chai tea with vanilla.
4. Do you get nervous before a doctor's appointment? Not really.
5. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? something cold with caffiene
6. Can you do pushups? a few
7. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring set
8. Favorite hobby? crochet
9. Do you have A.D.D? no
10. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I don't listen very well.
11. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. this survey, I wonder if the dogs drank all their water (I heard them drinking for a long time), I need to start laundry.
12. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Diet Dr. Pepper, Cherry Coke Zero, Diet Tropicana, Sugar Free Kool Aid
13. Current worry right now? Getting a scratch on my new iPhone before the case I ordered arrives.
14. Current hate right now? when Bauer is misbehaving.
15. Favorite place to be? vacation
16. Do you like to travel? Yes
17. Name three people who will complete this. dunno
18. Do you own slippers? Yes, many pairs.
19. What color shirt are you wearing? Pink with Mickey on it.
20. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.
21. Can you whistle? Yes
22. Favorite color? Pruple
23. Would you be a pirate? Yes! And I would hook up with Johnny Depp! ha!
24. What song do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.
25. Favorite girl's name? I'm not sharing that! :)
26. Favorite boy's name? See above.
27. What's in your pocket right now? I don't have any pockets in the pants I'm wearing now.
28. Last thing that made you laugh? Al digging through the laundry and making his puggy snort.
29. Do you love where you live? I love our house, I don't love the location (45+ minute drive to work each way, each day sucks!)
30. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5
31. Who is your loudest friend? I don't think I have a friend who is louder than myself.
32. How many pets do you have? 1 bird, 3 dogs.
33. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes :)
34. What is your favorite book? Too many to list. My current favorite is Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen.
35. What's your favorite candy? Swedish Fish
36. Favorite Sports Team? THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!!
37. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? That I missed the opening ceremonies for the Olympics, but then I realized that those were today ;)

No comments: