Friday, February 9, 2007

Not much new...

I was waiting until something interesting would happen this week to write about and share on my blog, but nothing has happened that is blog-worthy. Hmph.

In my boring news, this should be a relaxing weekend... I'm looking forward to some outdoor fun tomorrow. I bought some new roses and hibiscus for our gardens and a bunch of new violets for inside the house (I have a "mild" obsession...). Hopefully I'll finally get to going through boxes of old decorations and getting rid of what I haven't unpacked since I left Seattle and reuniting myself with some things that I've long since forgotten about. I'm sure I'll find a treasure or two that I'll want to hold on to ;)

I'll write again when there is something a little more interesting to write about...

No comments: