Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm getting a free haircut!

As I write this, I'm "fighting" with my bird because he is wanting to give me a free haircut. He loves to preen my hair. He nibbles off the ends when I'm not paying attention and when I finally catch on to what he's doing and pull him away, he lunges at me and grabs another clump of hair in his beak and trims away. Normally I wouldn't mind a free haircut, but in my opinion, Franco is only concerned with the clump he is currently working on, and does not have a vision of what the final cut will look like. I've now put him on the desk, and he's working on shreading up some travel notes that I took for an upcoming trip. He's such a busy bird!

Nothing else is really new, that's why you're hearing the tales of Franco ;) Have a good week!

No comments: