Wednesday, January 28, 2009

33... feels good!

Yes, today is my birthday... it was a great day! I was really surprised! Not sure why, but I was. Here I am with my squeeze at the ripe old age of 33... not too bad, eh?





Anyway, my day started with Chris waking me up with one of my presents... a garnet (my birthstone and favorite) tennis bracelet... isn't it pretty?





At work, our Admin put a sign on my cube for my birthday, so everyone was acknowledging my special day (which I LOVE)! A co-worker sent an email out to invite folks to lunch, and mentioned "Happy Birthday Kelly" thus causing an unprecedented 15+ people to all go to lunch together (that is a huge number for IT folks, if you didn't know that already), and he picked up my bill for lunch! Yay!

I also had a plethora of email, voicemails, phone calls, text messages and Facebook (holla!) notes wishing me a Happy Birthday which was really nice.

Chris took me to dinner at Roy's on Orlando's "Restaurant Row". It is a Hawaiian theme restaurant and was oh, so good! When I got home, he had a yellow cake with white PUBLIX icing birthday cake with plenty of roses on it (MY FAVE). Finally, he had one final gift for me...





A new color printer! I've been wanting one for quite some time... honestly, I'm not sure which I like more... the printer or the tennis bracelet! Does that make me a geek?

No comments: