Tuesday, January 20, 2009

25 Random Things About Kelly

...I took this from my friend, Aleece's (again) Facebook page. Post a comment and let me know if you've learned something new about me! For a little twist, 24 of these are true. One is a lie... can you guess which is the lie? Post your guess in the comments. I'll reveal the answer in a few days.

1. It recently took me over 6 hours to organize my yarn stash.
2. As a rule, I really don't like chocolate much.
3. I don't like coffee at ALL.
4. I hate raw onions... so much so that I won't let Chris NEAR me if he's eaten them.
5. I once owned 16 dwarf frogs at once.
6. When I was a kid, we had a tuxedo cat (black & white) named Scooby.
7. I can wiggle my ears.
8. On a good day, I can touch my nose with my tongue. (I'm sure my parents are proud!)
9. I can tie a cherry stem in my mouth. (I'm sure this makes my parents even MORE proud!)
10. I prefer to bake rather than cook.
11. Banana cream pie is probably my favorite kind of pie.
12. I read quite slowly.
13. I had a teensy bit of a studder when I was a kid... only manifesting itself when I read out loud (which, by the way, terrified me to have to do when I was in school).
14. I just hosted book club at my house... everyone left within the hour.
15. I've recently been "slummin'" it at the drug stores for makeup to compare to what I've been wearing that costs way more (fyi, eye liners and lip glosses are awesome!)
16. I'm propagating about 40 African violets on my back porch (and I covered them with a blanket this evening due to the freeze that is supposed to come overnight).
17. We have 5 televisions in our house (if you count the computer monitor hooked up to an HD antenna in the front room).
18. With those 5 TVs we have 5 DVRs, three on one TV and two on another.
19. I have been in love with Jack Bauer since the TV show 24 began.
20. Big Bang Theory is probably my favorite comedy on TV right now.
21. I had two imaginary friends when I was a kid. Their names were Babe and Lori and they were always going to New York to visit their grandma.
22. I prefer a Whopper to a Big Mac.
23. I prefer McDonald's fries to Burger King's
24. I've been known to make two stops for dinner for my favorite fries and burger at separate drive throughs (see above :) )
25. I prefer to have photography on my walls as opposed to art. We take lots of pictures on our trips, and we have interesting angles of all kinds of things hanging around our house (Notre Dame's ceiling, side shot of the Eiffel Tower, a weird bird giving us the "stink eye", etc).

No comments: