Saturday, May 17, 2008

Not a lot to say...

...I've made myself promise myself that I would post at least once a week. But, right now I don't have much to write about... We've been good. I've been working hard - I'm on a project at work that is challenging which is good, and I'm very busy from the time I get there until the time I go home.

In my free time I'm working on my crochet and reading. I've finished my book club selection a week (or maybe more) ago, so I'm now reading Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire. It is good, provocative, for a "children's" story!





Gregory Maguire has a number of other books that are his take on other fairy tales. I think these are in order from oldest to newest, with Wicked being the oldest of all:

Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister: A Novel (based on the Cinderella story)
Lost: A Novel (based on Jack the Ripper)
Mirror Mirror: A Novel (based on Snow White)
Son of a Witch: A Novel (sequel to Wicked)

No comments: