Saturday, September 8, 2007

Stitching Update

I forgot to post about how our first session went at work for the knitting/crochet group. We posted up flyers two days in advance and were also featured in our internal department e-newsletter as well, but only the day beforehand. We were concerned that we didn't have enough time, and weren't expecting many people, but we forged ahead and had the first lunch meeting. Including the four of us who planned the group, we had TWELEVE people show up! I would have been excited to have maybe one or two new people to the group to join, but an additional EIGHT (I'm spelling out the numbers 'cause I think it is more dramatic that way ;) ) was way too cool. Many of the ladies that came already knew how to either knit or crochet. Our second meeting is this coming Wednesday. I'm so excited! I'll post some pictures of the caps I'm making... oh, and our yarn collection bin is apparently full - I need to go and get the yarn from there next week! Yay!

No comments: