Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bicycle! Bicycle! Bicycle!

I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like

Queen, anyone?





As you can see, the song is relevant today. Today, Chris finally convinced me to get a bike. I don't know why I didn't listen to him sooner (but please don't tell him I said that, I don't want him to get a big head or anything :) We went to the local bike shop and got this blue beauty. It is a Motorbecane hybrid, a Jubilee. It is one of their "comfort" bike types, so it is perfect for me to ride around our little subdivision town with Chris without putting stress on my wrists (carpal tunnel and tendonitis were concerns). We rode from our house, to the local Subway and then all around our little downtown area and took the long way back home afterwards. Fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

comfort bikes rock :) we'll have to do a bike ride soon!