Friday, April 10, 2009

Is 40 violet plants a lot?

Yes, I said FOURTY. I counted them today. I have an obsession (I guess I'm putting that mildly) with violets. They are my favorite indoor plant, and thank God I have a knack of growing them! Right now, many of mine are in bloom, so here are some photos:

COLLECTIONS...

These are the violets on plant stands in our family room:




Violets on our kitchen windowsill:




Violets on our master bathroom windowsill:




Violets on the ledge of our master bathroom tub:




Violets on the ledge between the counter and tub in our master bathroom:




INDIVIDUAL BLOOMING VIOLET PLANTS:






















BLOOM CLOSE-UPS:





















Oh, and the 40 violets? That hat does NOT count all of the ones I'm trying to propagate on the back porch...

No comments: