Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Das Good Bier!

We went to The Willow Tree Cafe, a German restaurant in Sanford, FL when my parents were in town. Since it was 1/2 way to Port Orange, Chris' parents joined us for the festivities. Here are some photos of the fun!

Chris, and his 3 litre beer (only rule, the bottom of the glass of beer is never allowed to touch the table until all of the beer is gone!):




Down the hatch!




My dad and the beer (the waitress said that she could not serve that much beer to a single person, so we all took turns at it):




Me and the beer:




YUM!




My mom and the beer:




Chris' mom and the beer. She's my kinda woman. No messin' around posing with it, just drink! ha!




...then again, apparently, giant beers are funny...




Chris' dad and the beer:




SINGLE HANDED!




Bottoms up!




You call this thing a beer??




Happy, with a belly full of beer. Quite handsome, too, I might add :)


No comments: