Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update!!

Ok, so I admittedly never finished Wally Lamb's The Hour I First Believed :(

The next book we read for book club was The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff. This book was one of a list of maybe 5 that I had the book club choose from... I was given the task (well, truthfully, I'm pretty sure I asked for it) of coming up with the poll for our March book club selections. The 19th Wife won as it was chosen by our book club members in our online poll.

The book is an interesting intertwines two stories of polygamy... one of a wife in the late 1800s (Bringham Young's wife Ann Eliza) and a 20th century murder mystery in Utah.





In the meanwhile, I continued to succumb to my Twilight indulgences and am finishing the third book in the series, Eclipse (by Stephenie Meyer in case you've been living under a rock and don't know who the author of the Twilight series is). LOVE this book too! :)



No comments: