Monday, December 15, 2008

The bird ate Chris' lunch...

Chris made two turkey, roast beef and cheddar sandwiches for lunch for himself this afternoon. As he turned around to put the "ingredients" back into the 'fridge, Franco flew down to the counter and helped himself to part of Chris' sandwich. He totally shredded 1/2 of the top piece of bread on one of his sandwiches. It was really funny. The weirdest part was, Franco, a bird, was eating a turkey sandwich!!! I mean, isn't that cannibalism?


Chris: "What did you do? That was MY sandwich!!"


Franco: "I don't understand you... I'm testing it out to make sure it is good before you eat it. You should be thanking me!"

2 comments:

Aleece said...

That's hilarious... I miss Franco. :)

Hope he liked his relative for lunch.

Anonymous said...

too funny! Nellie would be proud!