Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm still undecided...

I guess I'm what you call a "swing vote". Honestly, I really am still struggling with what to do with my vote this year. I can see good and bad in each candidate. In each campaign. In each party. I'm really not sure what I'm going to do on Tuesday. This frustrates me because I'm usually a very decisive person. I usually know exactly what I want, what think, what I feel. But, right now I'm very confused. I have big issues where I agree and ones where I disagree with Obama on, and the same goes for McCain. What my difficulty is, is that I'm trying to figure out which issue(s) I feel most strongly about, and that is really what changes for me from day to day. I'll be glad when the election is over. I just hope that we don't have another 2000 election and have to wait however many days/weeks/months to get a final count... how long was that again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. What are the main issues that still concern you?