Sunday, March 4, 2007

Take the world in a love embrace...

Getcher motor runnin'.... head out on the highway! Lookin' for adventure... in whatever comes our way!

He's born to be wild, this one. Christopher bought a motorcycle. We don't have it in our posession yet, but we've won the eBay auction and have contacted the owner. We'll likely take posession of it by mid week.

We are now the proud owners of a 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1600. Here's a picture of the new toy. I'll update again with a picture of Chris on it once we have it. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to ham it up in his new helmet, gloves and jacket :) I'll also be sure to post a picture of the bada$$ Vermont Teddy Bear Chris gave me for Valentine's Day. All in the spirit of his new passion!

Now, the big question is, should I get a PINK helmet for myself??



Funny, I just noticed that my 'do rag (with skull and cross bones) in my profile pic looks pretty sweet next to the new bike! :)

No comments: