Wednesday, January 17, 2007

First post on Google Blogger

Ok, so I guess I'm about to finally admit that I am a "thirtysomething". Wow, that sounds old for some reason, but in just over a week I'll be 31. No longer a magical 30 or "in my twenties". 31. Blech. Ah well. Moving on.

I'm home from work today. Not really by choice. Well, I guess by choice. I mean, I could have gone to work in what I would term "agony" for the day. I have (yet another) UTI. Ick. Ouch. I'm finally able to sit comfortably for a little while this afternoon. I'm on the mend though. One round of daily antibiotics in me already and pizza tonight for dinner and I should be fine to go to work tomorrow :) Moving on again...

Chris and I are back and adjusted again to life in Florida after our amazing trip to London and Paris with Adventures By Disney - Land of Eternal Knights trip. If you ever have the opportunity, I HIGHLY recommend it. The trip was wonderful. From the time we were wisked away from the Gatwick airport by a guy in a $500 suit driving a Mercedes S class private car, we knew we were in for a trip of a lifetime! We got to see all of the great sites of each city... Westminster Abby, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Harod's Department Store, Mary Poppins at the Prince Edward Theatre, The London Eye, the Tower of London (and my favorite, the crown jewels!), Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Elysees, Disneyland Paris, Chateau de Versailles, dinner AT the Eiffle Tower and the Louve! We've finally gotten all of our photos up on Kodak Gallery. Now to decide which to print for albums.

No comments: