Monday, August 9, 2010

Blog Update

So, I've decided to combine this blog back with my book and garden blogs. So, I will no longer have those separated out. However, I will still have my crochet blog and my jewelry blog separate.

Since I post a lot on my Facebook page, I thought I'd get better about posting more detailed things here. A little while back I started writing down memories of mine...

Since I've been swimming again, I find myself with a lot of time to think about stuff. Swimming takes me back to high school. I loved high school. I have so many fond memories from my years at Steel Valley. Thinking back that far, I tend to go back even further to my memories of St. Therese, and even earlier than that. I wanted to start to capture these memories in written form. We don't know how long we will be on this earth. Although I have no intention of leaving anytime soon (my plan is to be a crazy crocheting old lady burden to my children and even grandchildren someday), I thought it would be good to write down my memories and stories as they come to me.

The idea for documenting my memories/stories has always been in my head in some form or another, but was really sparked by my post when Michael Jackson died and I posted about my memories of him earlier on this blog.

When I post them, the stories written here are the way I remember them to be. I apologize if I've missed some details or got some of them wrong. I've tried to capture them as accurately as I can. If you strongly disagree with something I've written, by all means, please email me or leave me a comment.

No comments: